The PT74 comes from the PT Value Line and is a reliable chair that was built to meet the demands of daily cross-performance use.
With a full complement of features that affords users the ability to adjust the chair to their comfort, each of the chairs from the PT value line offers a compelling combination of comfort, style and affordability.
PT Value Series is designed to accommodate users up to 300 pounds
Standard Features Include:
• Rocking chair motion with tension adjustment.
• Seat tilting - Infinitely locking seat tilt.
• Tilting backrest - Infinitely locking back tilt.
• Forward tilting adjustment.
• Sliding Seat 2.5" adjustable range.
• Adjustable lumbar.
• Tension knob.
• Seat Pan 1/2" heavy duty 6 layered veneer.
• Back height adjust.
• EZ height adjustment mechanism - 4" range.
• Back Foam: HR molded foam.
• Seat Foam: Body contoured molded foam.
• Cylinder: 125mm SUSPA cylinder.
• Base: 25" (tip to tip) Fiberglass reinforced nylon 5 star base.
74 Series Ergo Chair - 11400
Arm OptionsNo Arms, KR-200 Arms, JR-77 Arms, JR-PD Arms
Fabric Color OptionsBlack, Grey, Navy
Overall Width27 Inches
Overall Height35-44 Inches
Back Dimensions17"w x 18"h
Seat Dimensions20"w x 17-19.5"d
Seat Height17-22 Inches