The HAG Capisco saddle chair began with the dynamic seating posture of the horse rider. No one sits as actively as an equestrian when seated. Peter Opsvik and HÅG has successfully recreated this ideal seating position for active work settings. You can feel the dynamics as soon as you sit down on this saddle stool with back support. The HAG Capisco saddle chair was awarded "the classic award for design excellence" by the Norwegian Design Council in 2001. The rest is history! Many hundreds of thousands of HAG Capisco saddle chairs have been sold worldwide since the saddle stool with back support's inception.
This design lends its success to its ability to allow the spine to find its natural curvature. With 3-cylinder height options, foot-rings and a plethora of quick ship fabrics the HAG Capisco saddle chair can surely be configured to match your needs.
- Saddle seat design allows your spine to find its natural curvature
- 3 pneumatic seat height options* including optional foot rings and the popular StepUp platform for higher seat versions
- Patented Balanced-Movement-Mechanism
- Seat and back tilts
- Backward tilt tension
- Dual position tilt lock
- Adjustable seat depth
- Adjustable back height
- Standard with multi-surface casters
- Black painted aluminum base with arched and ribbed foot massage curvature ends
- 300 lbs. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI-BIFMA standards