The Twin Adjustable Saddle Stool from Kanewell offers users a comfortable split-saddle seat with the added benefit of width and angle adjustment for a personalized fit. The Twin Adjustable Saddle Stool is well-suited for use in active office environments, at raised counters or elevated workstations, or anywhere the user needs to be able to move into close proximity to the working area--such as dental, medical, or veterinary practices. The upright posture provided by the saddle-seating encourages better back posture, provides a much greater range of movement than that available from traditional seats, and enables virtually effortless movement about a workspace. The split-saddle is designed to reduce pressure points and improve airflow for a cooler and more comfortable experience, especially during longer periods of concentrated work. The Kanewell Twin Adjustable Saddle Stool has a slightly narrower profile than similar split saddles, a feature that might offer greater comfort to users with larger thighs. Another key difference is the degree of padding that makes the Kanewell Adjustable Twin Saddle Stool more forgiving for users whose body contours do not match the contours of the saddle foundation.
The Adjustable Twin Saddle Stool from Kanewell features a thick layer of polyurethane foam which creates a firm but cushioned seating surface. Genuine top-grain leather provides a flexible and breathable surface and large diameter casters offer smooth movement throughout the workspace.
The two halves of the seat are adjustable for separation and angle of splay, and the seat as a whole can be tilted downward if desired. Three models, each offering a different height range, are available to allow users of all statures to select the most practical range for the tasks they engage in. Optional accessories include a footring to provide stability and comfort support when the chair is elevated (the height of the footring is adjustable independently of the height of the chair) and fixed glides to replace the casters.
Features, Dimensions & Weight:
- SKU # 901SNL-1
- Kanewell seat height options.
- Heavy duty steel seat plate covered with high-quality contouring foam.
- Patented adjustable seat width and center gap for a custom fit.
- Forward-backward seat tilt for comfort.
- Genuine top-grain leather upholstery meets California TB 117 flammability requirements.
- Pneumatic cylinder for seat height adjustment. Choose short, medium, or tall height range.
- 22" diameter chromed steel base.
- Choose large 60mm casters for easy maneuverability, or optional stationary glides.
- Made in Taiwan.
- 28 pounds.
- Kanewell Saddle Chairs support body weights up to 250 pounds.