The upCentric height adjustable tables allow sedentary workers to easily alternate between seated and standing positions throughout the work day to reduce backaches and pains, reduce stress and tension and improve circulation throughout the body. Moving the table is intuitive with the easy-to-use up/down control. The quiet motors housed in each of the table's legs ensure a quick, smooth transition in positions.
The sturdy upCentric frame accomodates a variety of different table top widths to make retrofitting the table for new users and areas very economical. The durable open frame design provides optimal knee clearance and space for storage.
Tabletop not included with upCentric frame pricing.
- Synchronized Dual-Motor Height Adjustment – smooth, quiet height adjustment and high-weight lifting capacity
- Width Adjustable Frame – fits almost any size table top
- 3-Piece Height Adjusting Legs – create an optimal range of height adjustability
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame Design – sturdy, strong and highly tip-resistant, even when raised to top height
- Intuitive Height Adjustment Control.
- Quick, smooth height adjustment speed of 1.6" per second.
Height Adjustment Range25" - 51.5"
Width Adjustment Range46" - 75"
Minimum Table Top Depth24" Deep
Frame Leg Depth29.5" Deep
Weight Capacity300 lbs.
Height Adjustment Speed1.6" per second
Frame ColorSilver, Black