Cobra Tilt a Wheel 23" Adjustable Keyboard Arm - 58451
Cobra Tilt a Wheel- Keyboard Support Mechanism
One-hand rotation of soft-touch wheel provides dynamic tilt adjustment from +10 to -20 degrees. Height adjusts without knobs or levers; simply move the keyboard tray to the desired position and release. Optional positive tilt lock-out feature can be factory supplied or field installed.
Counterbalance design offsets keyboard weight during height and tilt adjustment. Slim profile provides maximum knee clearance, whether in use or retracted for storage. Rear swivel rotates 360 degrees for optimal keyboard tray positioning and easy stowage. Closed-channel design provides maximum keyboard stability.
* Soft-touch wheel adjusts tilt with each turn (+10°/-20°).
* Counterbalance spring helps offset keyboard weight during height adjustments.
* 12.5” total height adjustment range
(7" up; 5.5" down).
* No knob, lever, or ratchet handle required to set height; just lift to desired position, & release.
* 23” track included.
* Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black textured powder coat.
* Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA X5.5 1998 Industry Standard.
* All mounting hardware and instructions included.